Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Security Risk Analyst to operate the third-party risk management process. The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree and a familiarity with risk assessment fundamentals.
As Security Risk Analyst, you will:
- Operate the third party risk management process.
- Assess third-party (vendors, professional services, managed services, etc.) risks.
- Coordinate cross-functionally for risk mitigation.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in STEM or business
- Some experience assessing third-party risks
- Familiarity with risk assessment fundamentals, data classification levels, and data value
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.