Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Saturday
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping a fast-growing rideshare startup hire City Operations Associates to support the company’s initiatives in Miami. Our client helps local rideshare drivers increase their earnings and create an exceptional customer experience with curated boxes of amenities.
As City Operations Associate, you’ll help ensure a seamless experience for colleagues and customers. You’ll maintain warehouse inventory, support logistics, and make sure local drivers have everything they need to be successful.
The City Operations Associate will develop an in-depth understanding of the company and its services to promote its benefits to local drivers and help improve internal processes. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident working with a team, and have the ability to follow through on details and share your passion for the Cargo brand. You'll be eligible for benefits from day one and strong performers will be elevated into team management or full-time HQ roles quickly.
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- A generous paid-time-off package
- 401k (unmatched)
As City Operations Associate, you will:
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Maintain warehouse inventory, and assist with organization and moving of products (lift up to 50 lbs).
- Work with your team to troubleshoot issues, improve processes, and exceed goals.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
- Previous experience in a warehouse/inventory management environment
- Organized, attentive to detail, and a great team player
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get-things-done
- Ability to Saturday morning shifts as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Startup experience is a plus
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Miami, FL.