Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $51.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Art Director, Global Creative Development to concept, design, and bring to life big ideas for all mediums. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience with concepting and writing copy for global brands at an agency or in-house team.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position based in New York, NY. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Art Director, Global Creative Development, you will:
- Concept, design, and bring to life big ideas for all mediums including mobile, social, product, film, interactive, content, activations, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Understand how art direction and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product.
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with copywriters, designers, strategists, and product managers.
- Work autonomously, with little direction.
- Create original, breakthrough work.
- Translate complex strategic approaches into easily accessible creative concepts.
- 4+ years of experience with concepting and writing copy for global brands at an agency or in-house team
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first social campaigns
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by audiences
- History of self-initiated projects
- An interest in product storytelling and project strategy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position with the possibility of extension through HireArt and based in New York, NY. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.