HireArt is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate - Sales to work on-site at Via's New York City office on a contract basis. As a Talent Acquisition Associate - Sales, you will find and attract top sales talent for Via, introducing candidates to the ground-breaking company and guiding them through the hiring process. This role will help build a newly created sales team that contributes to the growth of platform business by selling Via’s SaaS and TaaS (transportation as a service) offerings.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for sales requisitions from sourcing to offer.
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies.
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites.
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process.
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol.
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting through offer letter.
- Take on additional roles outside of Sales as needed.
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement
- 2+ years’ experience recruiting for sales and/or revenue generating roles
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture and excited by quick growth
- Experience recruiting professionals selling SaaS offerings a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing contract position based in New York, NY.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle.
First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.