Expected Pay Rate:$48.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a fast-growing autonomous robotics company find a Workday Administrator to implement its new HRIS (Workday) for a quickly approaching go-live date.
In this role, you’ll provide expert experience in implementing, maintaining, supporting, and providing high-level reporting for Workday. You’ll also be responsible for quick responses to complex situations that arise, while making recommendations for improvements along the way.
All candidates must have an understanding of HR processes and data. The ideal candidate has project management and Workday experience.As a Workday Administrator, you will:
- Work closely with the company’s Workday Project Managers to help drive the successful implementation of Workday throughout its locations.
- Respond quickly to complex situations by researching/resolving HRIS problems, such as unexpected results or workflow flaws.
- Carry out testing activities and recommending solutions, or alternate methods, to meet requirements.
- Manage system upgrades and ensure open lines of communication with all Workday users.
- Develop and implement efficient/effective business processes to capture employee data changes using the HRIS system’s functionality.
- Deliver training to Workday users post launch.
- Generate high-level reports.
- Understand/interpret end-user needs and translate them into system requirements, including documentation.
- Represent human resources interests as a participant in the organization, including major projects, system upgrades, or other business initiatives.
- 3+ years experience with HR systems and reporting
- Proven system implementation experience
- Strong HR acumen, including an understanding of HR processes and data in order to ensure correct/efficient implementation of HRIS
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues
- Experience capturing requirements and documenting business processes
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Experience delivering training
- Technical aptitude, with proven experience in reporting, measurement, data analysis, and interpretation
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills, including written/verbal communication skills
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
Commitment:This is a full-time, W-2, 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to candidates who are able to work PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.