Expected Salary$20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Onboarding Team Lead to work on-site at our client’s Santa Ana office on a contract basis. Our client is a rapidly growing startup company that enables drivers to increase their earnings by providing an exceptional rideshare experience with a custom box of amenities - from snacks to earbuds.
This is a full-time, ongoing contract position with approximately 40 hours per week. As part of the Onboarding Team, you’ll develop an understanding of the company and how it benefits local drivers. It takes someone who is personable, can hustle and move fast, and get things done!
You're an ideal candidate if you have great charisma, are confident talking to strangers, have experience managing people and handling scheduling, and have the ability to follow through on details, manage events, and share your passion for the brand.
- Master your understanding of the company’s offerings and be able to clearly explain them to potential clients.
- Convert potential clients and assist with onboarding.
- Manage local onboarding events and represent the brand with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Recruit, interview, and hire members of the Onboarding Team.
- Oversee the weekly scheduling of shifts.
- A charismatic, friendly personality
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to get things done
- Must be comfortable speaking to strangers
- Experience managing and hiring team members
- Local to the Santa Ana area and able to commute to/from different onboarding events
- Startup experience is a plus
- Previous Marketing, Sales, or Brand Ambassador work is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Santa Ana, CA.