Expected Salary$65 - $75 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Controller to work on-site at Lime Light CRM's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work on a range of financial projects for a fast growing eCommerce SAAS company. You'll be responsible for financial analysis in support of a variety of functions, including billing, pricing, sales tracking, payroll, and revenue, and presenting clear insights to diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Detailed review of monthly invoicing compiled by Billing Associate.
- Payroll liabilities journal, commissions calculations, deferred revenue journals.
- Detail review of journals and month end activities.
- Month over month review of financials.
- Detailed analysis of revenue movements and prediction of next month’s numbers based on volume transaction.
- Budget to actual (working with investor bankers).
- Reconciliation of invoices and other GL accounts, as needed.
- Review of Payroll submission
- Review and sign for all pay increases/terminations/new hires etc
- Drafting new commission agreements, as necessary
- Monthly commission calculations for sales team
- Monitoring of churn, revenue volumes throughout the month and identifying red flags for product issues
- Monitoring of revenue for the month and reporting any anomalies.
- Working with client success to ensure they have the data they need to analyze results and deliver successful monthly presentations to CEO.
- Contract review and approval.
- Pricing analysis of new products.
- Getting revenue tracking processes in place for new revenue streams.
- Ad hoc requests from CEO, Investors.
- Very detailed oriented and highly analytical
- Ability to make decisions quickly, but uses data to make those decisions
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Able to summarize detailed data analysis into clear and concise messages for executive team (in presentations and over email)
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing key items as they come up
- Very organized, nothing slips through the cracks or gets missed
- People management experience
- 7+ years work experience, 2+ years controller experience
- CPA preferred, but not required
Commitment: This is a full-time (30 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.
Lime Light CRM, founded in 2008, is a subscription ecommerce platform that powers ecommerce entrepreneurs enabling them to maximize revenue through powerful analytics, flexible billing, risk management, and recurring customers. Lime Light’s products span the entire value chain, linking where customers come from with the details of processing and support, Lime Light delivers the intelligence to acquire customers, process transactions, manage risk, and improve bottom line. https://www.limelightcrm.com