Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $50.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping an industry-leading AI-generated language platform find a Contract Recruiter to partner and collaborate with hiring managers across the US to understand their hiring objectives and business needs. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting.
You will handle full life cycle recruiting. You should be comfortable doing your own sourcing using LI Recruiter, scheduling interviews, doing pre-screen calls, and managing candidates through the interview process.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As Contract Recruiter, you will:
- Partner and collaborate with hiring managers across the US to understand their hiring objectives and business needs.
- Attract and source candidates using a variety of approaches.
- Review and analyze resumes and identify candidates whose skills meet the needs of the role and the hiring manager.
- Thoroughly assess candidate skills and cultural fit.
- Manage the recruitment process and move candidates from interview stages through to offer negotiation.
- Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources, or a relevant field
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting (experience with tech roles is a plus)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence
- Proven experience in using ATS systems (eg. Workable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide Corp to Corp hiring.