Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping The World’s Largest Social Network hire a driven and creative Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll develop best-in-class strategies for product sales and revenue generation.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll oversee how the product is advertised, discussed in press releases, and seen by the public, based on knowledge of the product, company, and target market.
The ideal candidate is experienced in all aspects of product marketing, from research, segmentation, and quantitative analysis to advertising, communications, and digital campaign management.
We're seeking a Product Marketing Manage who is a creative visionary that can work independently and collaboratively to make actionable strategies and concrete plans that succeed in targeted markets.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Skilled in market research and quantitative analysis
- A strong grasp of marketing and advertising strategies and techniques
- Experience in digital campaign management and optimization
- Excellent communicator
- A high amount of creativity and vision
- Organized, resourceful, and driven
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work with diverse teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.