Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$85.00 - $103.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Associate Creative Director, Website to oversee a team of creatives and 2-5 UX and visual designers that can deliver on website requirements. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience as a creative leader with demonstrated success in leading design teams and working with agencies.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position based in New York, NY. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Associate Creative Director, Website, you will:
- Oversee a team of creatives and 2-5 UX and visual designers that can deliver on website requirements.
- Help the new creative director inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence.
- Support development of strategies to build a climate of trust, openness, and respect by forging strong relationships with marketing, agencies, and product design.
- Break down barriers for your team to drive collaboration and delivery of work on time and on budget.
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas.
- Work with the head of website to create site experiences that drive product and brand education, communicate customer commitments, and support growth and engagement goals.
- Help prioritize the backlog to improve the user experience and feature development.
- Collaborate with the head of website on prioritization for new feature development.
- Develop and implement user experience principles.
- Showcase product UI and features in compelling ways.
- Set the design direction for marketing’s suite of websites.
- Provide hands-on design and user experience expertise and thinking throughout all phases of project work.
- Lead the development and ongoing optimization of the website design systems, including page templates, navigation, and web page objects.
- Bachelors degree
- 8+ years of experience as a creative leader with demonstrated success in leading design teams and working with agencies
- Highly experienced in website design and user experience for iconic and/or innovative global brands
- Experience defining a design approach and vision for a website experience with global scale
- Proven ability to develop a website design system and creating navigational systems that are intuitive and frictionless
- Experience analyzing data to draw insightful conclusions which can turn into site optimizations
- Display a cohesive understanding of principles that make innovative and effective digital communications, interface design, and interaction design
- A solid understanding of the marketing industry at large
- Proven ability to be both a individual contributor on a team and a inspiring manager to a team
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships with business owners, product managers, marketers, communications, legal, etc.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and interdepartmental communication skills
- Experience creating website experiences that meet the need of global brands and local customers from around the world
- Experience working within the financial services and fintech industries
- Experience working on B2B and B2C websites
- Experience creating logged out website experiences as well as logged-in experiences for customers
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.