Location:Mountain View, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$26.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM
HireArt is helping our client, the world’s leading mobile transportation platform, grow their quickly expanding Autonomous Vehicle team by hiring Autonomous Vehicle Operators. In this role, you will be responsible for operating autonomous test vehicles that run on proprietary software and hardware.
You will be an integral part of a fast-paced team helping to advance cutting-edge technologies by testing with a high standard of safety and providing detailed feedback to developers. The ideal candidate is a safe and responsible driver who is dependable, organized, self-driven, open-minded and has a strong sense of ownership.
As Autonomous Vehicle Operator, you will:
- Safely operate autonomous test vehicles five days a week.
- Collaborate closely with talented software and hardware engineers to advance technologies and internal workflows, and ultimately help shape the product roadmap.
- Build and establish frameworks for various types of testing with an emphasis on safety (Production, Mapping, Developer Tests).
- Schedule and dispatch daily operations.
- Support ad-hoc projects.
- You must pass a number of training checkpoints, both in and out of the car.
- Expected to keep all project details confidential.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid U.S driver’s license
- 5+ years of driving experience and 3+ years with a clean driving record
- Local to the San Francisco Bay Area
- A reliable method of transportation to move between Fremont and Mountain View locations
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environments
- Comfortable with taking ownership of new projects and tasks
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly
- Previous experience in autonomous vehicle operations is a plus
Commitment: This is full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and on-site in Mountain View, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.