Expected Salary$18 - $22 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Concierge to work in the field at rental properties in the New York City area on a contract basis. This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract role. This role requires travel throughout New York City (primarily Manhattan) with occasional travel to New Jersey.
REZI uses innovative technology to create a free, fast, and easy rental experience for both tenants and landlords. As Concierge, you’ll develop in-depth knowledge of REZI’s products, services, and value propositions to help guide tenants through the stressful process of finding a New York City apartment.
The Concierge’s main responsibilities are to ensure every client gets an exceptional apartment search experience and to convince customers to apply for an apartment by selling the value of the REZI process. You’ll play a critical role in driving business growth while expanding REZI’s mission of transforming the real estate industry.
You'll need to be comfortable traveling throughout the New York City area as you'll be required to go between various property locations across different neighborhoods. Weekend availability is a must.
- Help coordinate tenant showings and open houses at available rental properties through communication with tenants who set up viewing appointments.
- Understand the needs of each individual client and how to match those needs with available apartment inventory.
- Provide entry to apartments and SFR (Single Family Residential) homes to prospective tenants.
- Be responsible for unlocking the premises to allow entry and lock said premises after showings.
- Sell the entire REZI rental application process to interested attendees. Help to communicate Rezi’s value propositions and differentiators, and clearly explain the process and next steps to interested tenants.
- Share the REZI application link to all attendees and follow up with them to provide answers to ongoing questions and encourage them to apply in a timely manner.
- Maintain regular follow-ups with prospective tenants to meet application conversion goals and ensure a high-quality experience.
- Successfully pick up and replace unit keys from local key storage locations.
- Participate in continuing training sessions hosted by the REZI team.
1+ year of experience in a customer or client facing role. Retail, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales experience preferred.
Knowledge of what it takes to convert a prospective customer into a customer and a tenacious attitude.
Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think on the fly, and ability to turn potential negatives into positives when interacting with clients
Excellent verbal communication skills — you should genuinely take pleasure in interacting with people both one on one and in large groups, and have a customer-centric mindset.
Strong written communication skills. This role requires text-based communication with tenants, and professional communication is important
We are a rental company that uses our proprietary analytics, technology and financial products to improve the rental experience for both landlords and tenants.