Expected Salary$58.00 - $63.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer to work on-site at our client’s Madison, NJ location on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage day-to-day client interactions and expectations for multiple, large-scale projects. You’ll also partner across cross-functional teams to deliver the best possible solutions for clients.
We’re seeking individuals with in-depth functional knowledge in networking as well as Palo Alto Firewall experience. The ideal candidate is also an excellent communicator and team builder with a strong track record in successfully driving service efficiency and meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Attend customer change management meetings, and work closely with teams to understand changes submitted and field technical questions.
- Provide strong functional knowledge in networking including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Act as the company representative and main point of contact for the client.
- Continually seek and capitalize on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Develop standard operating procedures when necessary to define service delivery methods.
- Main the company’s configuration management database within ServiceNow and support documentation as well as agreed upon special procedures. This includes IP Address, host name, serial number if applicable and physical address if applicable.
- Meet agreed upon client deliverable schedules and manage expectations.
- Manage appropriate internal and external resources to meet customer satisfaction and contracted SLAs.
- Create detailed service improvement plans in the event SLAs are not being met.
- Facilitate customer meetings and teleconferences.
- Maintain active communication internally and externally.
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), including device true up.
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and successfully drive service efficiency and deliver the best quality of service possible
- Strong functional knowledge in networking including routers, switches, and firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewall experience is a must
- ITIL knowledge (certification preferred)
- PMP Certification preferred
- Cisco CCNA R+S and Security Preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt. This position is based on-site in Madison, NJ.