HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Operations Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with Talent teams to support HR initiatives across North America.
This include supporting annual HR programs, maintaining accurate HR-related data, advising employees and managers on routine issues, improving processes, and working on projects that involve HR and other cross-functional teams.
- Accurately record data changes in HR-related systems (e.g. Workday).
- Handle day-to-day HR administration including processing transfers, drafting HR documents, auditing data, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed and identifies themes from interviews and exit surveys.
- Field questions and concerns from employees, escalating as needed.
- Collect, conduct basic analysis, and present on HR-related data, and advise managers on basic HR matters.
- Create well crafted presentations that are clear, convincing, and concise.
- Support annual HR programs (e.g. Annual Compensation Reviews, Murmur survey, etc).
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in the HR field
- Experience in HR administration and data management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Ability to use sound judgment and solve problems proactively
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for detail
- Professional experience using Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience administering Workday is strongly preferred
- Solid working knowledge of HRIS workflow, reports development, and support is preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.