Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $82.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Producer to drive internal CX and agency relationships for launch creatives and campaigns development. In this role, you'll work with product marketing managers from start to finish on project managing and producing marketing launch content, ensuring deliverable expectations are upheld. You will serve as the liaison between vendors, the Marketing team, the Creative team, and all other XFN groups, making sure communication is clear and projects stick to their timelines. The ideal candidate will have a video, design, and/or agency production background and 5+ years of experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and creating timelines and budgets for production.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Producer, you will:
- Find and onboard appropriate vendors
- Maintain project budget
- Create and follow project schedules
- Understand and communicate deliverables
- Work cross-functionally to obtain approvals in a timely manner.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Bachelors degree in art, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- 8+ years of experience, including 5+ years of experience working with creative agencies, ideally external and internal creative agencies
- Must have a video, design, or agency production background
- Solid experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience creating timelines and budgets for production
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Writing, video editing, or design know-how is a plus
- Experience in tech, marketing, branding and growth campaigns is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.