Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (8 AM - 5 PM)
HireArt is helping our client, a leading transcription services provider, hire a highly motivated Administrative Assistant.
As Administrative Assistant, you’ll ensure an exceptional day-to-day experience for office leadership and staff, clients, and visitors and guests.
The ideal candidate is someone with a background in administration who is proactive, resourceful, and organized, as well as a strong communicator and relationship builder.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Maintain the daily appointment calendar and prepare agendas for regular and special meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, conferences, and other logistics, and follow through to confirm accurate bookings and meeting details.
- Perform diversified and confidential administrative duties requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Conduct research to assist executives with inquiries or issues.
- Provide superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of administrative services to ensure quality work.
This is a full-time contract position with benefits:
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution (if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Knowledgeable in office practices and procedures
- Excellent customer relationship skills and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal)
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic, and objectivity
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Denver, CO.
HireArt is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.