Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a leading luxury real estate firm find a talented, highly motivated, self-starting, and creative Marketing Assistant with a passion for connecting with real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.As a Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Launch and oversee associate broker’s marketing initiatives (e.g. social media, direct mail, email marketing campaigns, postcards, brochures, and show sheets).
- Help prepare listing and advertising materials for the launch of new exclusive listings.
- Create, deliver, and edit marketing materials/advertising campaigns that are effective and timely.
- Support the associate broker by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure continued growth.
- Compile mailing lists and coordinate/send mailings as directed.
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (i.e. buyers and sellers).
- Organize the CRM.
- Be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing (within the real estate industry is a plus)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop and InDesign)
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office 365, and Google Suite
- Social media knowledge and facility (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Capable of developing innovative, forward design concepts
- High level of organizational skills
- Self starter, with the ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Ability to maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Licensed Real Estate salesperson (or willingness to get a license) is preferred
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. It is open to candidates local to the New York Metro area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.