Expected Salary$15 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Service Specialist to work on-site at Eldorado Coffee Roasters’ offices in Queens, NY on a temp-to-hire basis. In this role, you’ll meet customer needs with professionalism and excellent service, and work to further deepen relationships with existing customers to increase satisfaction and sales.
- Handle a high volume of calls, both incoming and outgoing.
- Work closely with customers, accurately entering orders and fulfilling client requests via phone.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to respond to and follow-up on customer inquiries regarding pricing, product specifications, deliveries, etc.
- Prepare and submit paperwork to arrange pick-up of unwanted or incorrect merchandise received by the customer.
- Monitor accounts to track trends in sales, and recognize and pursue opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell promotional initiatives and allied products.
- Work to meet and exceed personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets, and perform additional tasks as needed.
- Experience in handling customers over the phone in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Clear and professional speaking voice and telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Proficiency in basic PC applications and MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to perform basic math
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Sound decision making skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to well in a team environment and with a diverse group of people
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Commitment: This is a temp-to-hire contract position.
Coffee is one of the most important products that people consume around the world. It’s a conversation starter, an energy booster, a morning pick-me-up and an after dinner indulgence. At Eldorado Coffee Roasters, we know that sustaining coffee’s quality reputation is important. Our founder, Segundo Martin, believes this wholeheartedly, and it shows in his product.
Eldorado Coffee Roasters began by bringing high quality Colombian coffee to consumers in the tristate area. Today, we carry that same quality standard and offer a wide array of coffees from all over the world. We attain Arabica and Robusta coffee beans from sources around the globe and roast them right here in Queens, NY. Our professional roasters master our procedures and recipes, and all of our coffee is packaged on site, guaranteeing freshness and consistency.
We bring a family-oriented, hardworking mentality to the coffee market.
Through dedication, perseverance, and adaptability, Eldorado Coffee
Roasters emerged as a leading wholesale business and has transformed
into a competitive retail brand.