HireArt is looking to hire a Post Production Specialist to join Airbnb’s San Francisco team on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help create a streamlined and comprehensive footage archive for Airbnb video, photography, and design content.
The Airbnb Citizen team is helping shape the global conversation about home sharing by creating powerful, story and data driven multi-channel campaigns, working hard to educate policymakers around the world about the positive impact home sharing has on cities and tourism. Airbnb aims to develop a central, organized library for the team’s growing body of global public content output.
- Organize and catalogue raw footage and legacy video projects.
Cut and organize sequences of b-roll.
Working with the team, track down any missing elements, including necessary documentation, files, or creative assets.
- Verify usage rights for legacy asset collections.
- Upload final creative assets/b-roll sequences, associated documents, metadata and keywords into DARYL.
- Create archiving guidelines and trainings for the team moving forward.
- Additional organizational, project management, and video editing tasks as necessary.
- 1+ years of relevant archival or assistant editing experience
- Experience with photo/film production and post-post production, with strong knowledge of image and video file formats and metadata schema
- Expertise in Adobe design and editing applications (Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat), Keynote, and Google Docs/Drive
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, good natured, and ability to work with a diverse range of people
Quick learner, with ability to adapt to evolving workflows and provide feedback for optimization
Commitment: This is a 2 mo. contract.