HireArt is looking to hire a Learning and Development Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support learning and development initiatives including resource design and maintenance, workshop development and scheduling, communications and vendors management, and process analysis and improvement.
We’re seeking candidates with previous experience in a coordinator position in an HR-related field. The ideal candidate is also creative, proactive, and highly organized. You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can work well with diverse teams and partners. Lastly, you have a passion for learning and are a continuous learner yourself!
- Work with the L&D team to help design learning resources for programs and workshops.
- Work with the L&D team, internal and external facilitators, and events teams to schedule workshops.
- Maintain basic administration of digital learning resources.
- Work closely with procurement and accounting teams to administer and manage vendor contracts and paperwork.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships and manage and track vendor budgets.
- Interact with all levels of employees to answer questions about L&D content and respond to ad hoc requests.
- Work with L&D team to drive clear and compelling communications to market learning programs.
- Update and/or complete documentation of core L&D processes to ensure efficiency and leverage.
- Report on enrollment and evaluation metrics on a regular basis, and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to the team as needed.
- Manage and update the L&D internal calendar.
- Support the L&D team in systems or process implementation and improvement as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a coordinator position in Learning & Development, Training, HR or similar
- Operational rigor, detail orientation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive and willing to lead on new ideas and approaches
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (advanced knowledge is a plus)
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment is a plus
- Experience working with learning management systems is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.