Expected Salary$15 - $17 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Business Integrity Risk Analyst to work on-site at Facebook’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work alongside the Ads Integrity Team to enforce Ad and Page policy on organic and sponsored content that Facebook users engage with. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, quick at identifying trends, and objective when applying policy.
- Manually review content that advertisers would like to put on our platform or content that is reported by our users to ensure policy compliance
- Identify trends to help us automate review and refine policy enforcement guidelines
- Review content quickly and efficiently, ensuring that turnaround time and review volume goals are met while
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Basic proficiency with computer based productivity tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand policies and apply them correctly while reviewing content
- Ability to work with minimum guidance and execute well in time sensitive work
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams in a constantly changing environment
- Weekend availability and availability to cover any shift within business hours
- Comfortable working with sensitive content (may be sexual or violent)
- Prior experience working as a contractor is preferred
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.