Location:Chicago, IL (Remote)
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping GoFundMe find a Technical Recruiter to join its recruiting team and help it hire top talent as the company continues to grow and scale.
In this role, you’ll report directly to the Head of Recruiting as the company continues to hire empathetic people, who want to help it change the way the world gives back.As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Perform full-cycle technical/non-technical recruiting (i.e. source, screen, run through process, offer, and close) for technical roles and teams throughout the company’s offices in California, the U.S., and worldwide.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and have experience recruiting on specialized diversity initiatives.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to understand the company’s hiring needs, creating unique strategies for each.
- Take the lead in driving a full-cycle recruiting process—from job requirement approval to close.
- Partner with the company’s team and surrounding departments to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting experience
- You’re a team member who is innovative, empathetic, and constantly looking for new ways to find top technical talent and reach underrepresented communities
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and lead
- Demonstrated excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process
- Ability to take on projects when time allows and help with the company’s consultant agreement process
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and open to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.