HireArt is looking to hire an SEO Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research for the company’s business website.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques are essential to this role.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.