HireArt is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support screening efforts and data management for FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and Export Control initiatives.
We’re seeking highly motivated, bright individuals with strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The ideal candidate is skilled in data management and analysis, possesses strong judgment and decision making abilities, and can effectively contribute to process improvements in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Analyze and reconcile reseller and vendor data.
- Leverage internal tools to complete data reconciliations and data cleanings, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain highly detail-oriented documentation of data management, analysis, and relevant business decisions.
- Identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and process management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of professional work experience
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand precedence and know when to escalate issues
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in business writing, documentation, and project tracking
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.