HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide support to Airbnb's Design Leads.
An ideal candidate has the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Daily advanced calendaring and meeting preparations.
- Scheduling interviews, internal teams, and international guests.
- Book travel, Airbnb accommodations, and meal reservations.
- Secure Visa/other documents for international travel.
- Event planning and offsite coordination for internal teams.
- Accountable for company credit card receipts and expenses
- 2+ years relevant work experience, including administrative support, travel logistics, and event planning
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable, solutions oriented in the face of problems
- Outstanding pro-active and multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, highly organized
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Remaining poised under pressure
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.