Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
Job DescriptionHireArt is looking to hire a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor (Tagalog) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with the Product team and assist with data entry and validation.
You’ll investigate and rate Tagalog-language page data, identify patterns and trends, and provide feedback to engineers to help improve data quality, rating tools, and workflow processes.
We’re seeking a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor who is fluent in Tagalog, tech savvy, exceptionally detail-oriented, and interested in spotting trends within data. You also communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams, and can thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Tagalog and English, with native Tagalog proficiency or 2+ years recent immersive cultural experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy, and interested in spotting trends in data
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- One year of professional work experience
- Familiarity with varied social media platforms
- Basic Excel skills
- SQL skills a plus
- Previous experience working in a data-focused role a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40-hour per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.