Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $75.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping an innovative AI and robotics recycling company find a Senior Technical Recruiter to lead the successful recruiting function across the technical spectrum (engineering, hardware, machine learning, and artificial intelligence).
You will be responsible for sourcing, hiring, and as a growing company building appropriate systems and metrics to support the company as they scale. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position that will be fully remote.
As Senior Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Work with department heads from finance, human resources, and the executive team to proactively plan and forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Work with hiring managers to write and post technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and essential requirements for each role.
- Identify and attract highly skilled candidates that match the needs of the organization and the requirements of the job using creative sourcing techniques.
- Accurately parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen technical resumes and perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's abilities.
- Lead creative and relevant recruiting efforts to promote the company's reputation as a great place to work and entice candidates to apply and/or consider roles.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline and sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world-class experience for hiring managers, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of full-cycle quantifiable recruiting experience within a technical environment
- Prior experience managing the full-lifecycle candidate recruitment process within the technology sector
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Experience recruiting for autonomous vehicles, machine learning, or robotics roles is highly desired
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability and identify and match candidate's behavioral traits to open roles and departmental needs
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company, explain job requirements, and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, and detailed/results-oriented
- Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.