Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping a boutique digital marketing agency find a Paid Search/Digital Marketing professional to help take their business to the next level. In this role, you'll develop an in-depth understanding of client needs and establish a cohesive, trusting relationship with them to create a successful PPC strategy, lead SEM rollouts, and execute on optimizations.
The ideal candidate is a Facebook Ads expert with 3+ years of experience at a digital ad agency in paid search, with client-facing responsibilities and is interested in growing, over time, to lead engagements and potentially become a partner.
This is a fully remote, full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity staffed via HireArt and open to all U.S.-based candidates.
As a Paid Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of client needs and establish a cohesive, trusting relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with consultants and chief digital strategist
- Develop a successful PPC strategy.
- Present information internally and clients in a manner that is both easy to understand and statistically sound through data storytelling.
- Expand and grow our client accounts within ROAS (return on investment ad spend) allowable and acute awareness of the client’s budget.
- Lead the SEM rollout for clients of various sizes, budgets, and verticals.
- Lead various clients and getting to know their KPIs and goals
- Lead and execute on optimizations which can include SEO, social, email marketing, lead generation, partnership sweepstakes and more.
- 3+ years' experience at a digital ad agency in paid search, with client-facing responsibilities.
- 3+ years' experience in buying across different e-commerce businesses
- Direct experience working in the Google Shopping, ads and the platform
- Facebook ads expert with experience setting up accounts
- Comfortable with installing Pixels and running diagnostics (e.g., when Pixels stop working)
- Experience using bid management platforms
- Some experience with Google Analytics (or similar platform), WordPress, Shopify, MailChimp, Klaviyo and other digital solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, fast learner, ability to work without direct supervision
Commitment: This is a fully remote, full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or accommodate corp-to-corp arrangements.