Expected Salary$24 - $27 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Logistics and Customer Experience Manager to work onsite at Ettitude’s Los Angeles office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll manage day-to-day operations for online order fulfillment, ensure customers have a smooth interaction and experience, and evaluate processes and identify new opportunities for improvement. This a temp-to-perm contract position with 30 hours per week to start, and the potential to increase to 40 hours per week within the first six months.
You will be working with a forward-thinking, tenacious and driven team. For the Logistics and Customer Experience Manager position, we’re seeking a talented quick-learner with a can-do attitude who’s keen to grow with the brand. Everything that comes your way is met with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and you deliver on-time, every time. You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of our department and business, and you’re able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
What You Will Do:
Operations and Logistics
- Manage new items set up and product attributes.
- Support site initiatives and promotions through maintenance of product assortment (i.e. creating product pages, adding SKUs and imagery to product pages, etc.).
- Maintain eCommerce platform, monitor replenishment and demand (out of stock notification) opportunities, and adjust stock levels and plan for incremental needs.
- Perform pre-season, in-season, and post-season analysis and reporting recaps, and define future opportunities to create assortment strategy.
- Use analytical skills to evaluate logistics operation performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement streamlined procedures to improve productivity, efficiency and quality standards
- Manage third party relationship(s) and hold them accountable when they’re not meeting their commitments.
- Monitor customer service and fulfillment issues.
- Work closely with our remote customer service team to resolve escalated issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fully own and be accountable for the North American Customer Service Operation, actively driving improvements to workflows and processes in order to meet SLAs and KPIs while driving costs down, all without sacrificing customer experiences and quality.
- Strong people, problem-solving, communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work on cross-functional teams and independently, and handle conflicts positively
- Detail-oriented approach to work
- Able to manipulate data to drive and expedite project analyses and completion
- Lifelong learner who gets excited about building new processes and improving outdated ones -- you want to make everything better. You stay up-to-date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- You understand that the experience is everything, and find ways to work smarter so that customers don’t have to
- Professional proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Commitment: This a temp-to-perm contract position based in Los Angeles, CA. The position is 30/hours per week to start with the potential to increase to 40/ hours per week within the first six months.
Ettitude is a direct to consumer brand providing the world’s healthiest and most sustainable bed sheets. We developed the world’s only new generation bamboo lyocell fabric that is extremely breathable, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, eco-friendly and at the same time, way softer than cotton. Our customers say it makes their Egyptian cotton sheets feel like sandpaper and are replacing all their cottons sheets with ettitude bamboo sheets. It’s the bedding of the future. Since launching into the USA market in Nov 2017, our brand has grown significantly and we’re now ready to further expand our USA team.