Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$130.00 - $157.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Commerce Program Manager to track, support, and manage key strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of relevant experience in project/program management.
The Commerce Program Manager will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development, management, and communications of scaled processes supporting the commerce business across the company, and will work with various stakeholders across different functional organizations to drive continuous improvements and efficiencies.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Commerce Program Manager, you will:
- Track, support, and manage key strategic initiatives, such as establish deadlines related to overall team goals, track progress against key milestones, and communicate issues related to staying on schedule.
- Facilitate relationships between teams and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Manage workflows across the team and identify the need for additional resources when necessary.
- Track activities on projects and establish a clear path.
- Establish systems and processes that can scale the alignment and coordination of the team.
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and establish integration points.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Partner with operations on process and tools and optimization.
- 6+ years of relevant or related working experience in project/program management
- Experience driving process/programs/initiatives to address various business needs
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience with fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in scalable tool development, release management, stakeholder alignment, program design, and execution
- Experience translating complex requirements into actions that continuously improve programs and process
- General knowledge of Commerce and/or Go-To-Market
- Masters degree
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.