HireArt is looking to hire a Legal Intake Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Legal team to review and assess legal requests, respond to queries, and ensure all requests are handled in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines.
We’re looking for candidates with an analytical mindset who can maintain a high level of attention to detail and protocol and effectively help teams improve processes overall. The ideal candidate is also an excellent communicator who can maintain composure in high-pressure situations and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Review and accurately assess legal requests from law enforcement officials, ensuring that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, terms of service, and law enforcement guidelines.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests.
- Clearly respond to process and policy inquiries from law enforcement, government agencies, and internal parties.
- Work closely with other members of the legal team to scrutinize and respond to law enforcement data requests while upholding the company’s strong commitment to user privacy and Government Request Principles.
- Stay current on policy issues and developments of importance in responding to law enforcement and governmental takedown requests.
- Partner with the Customer Support team on sensitive legal requests from users.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to stay focused
- Track record of consistently and independently delivering tasks
- Growth mindset and an interest in always improving processes
- Personal integrity and judgment that reflects a commitment to users' trust
- Excellent communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Able to move quickly, juggle multiple tasks at once, and make quick decisions without sacrificing precision
- Able to maintain composure and attention to detail in high-pressure situations
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.