Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Events Coordinator to work on-site at Austin’s Facebook office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work across teams to manage internal and public events.
- Plan and execute office-wide events (SXSW, Game Day, Take Your Kids To Work Day, Summer Party) with minimal guidance from designated Event Lead.
- Own coordination of in-office programs (e.g. Lunch Bunch and Round Up).
- Provide logistics and planning support to ensure smooth implementation of events within allocated budget and timeline.
- Manage allocated budget, purchase orders, vendors, and supplier enrollment.
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts.
- Book event spaces, arrange food and beverage, and order supplies, equipment and signage.
- Liaise with support contacts in Austin offices: Events team, Facilities, Security and other cross-functional groups.
- Manage Facebook’s ATX-branded swag ordering for tent pole events and new employee on-boarding.
- Prepare post-event reports, including event metrics and analysis.
- 5+ years’ event experience
- Passion for building culture and morale across teams in high growth environments
- Experience in project management & events budget management
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- A team player with leadership skills
Commitment: This is a 4.5 mo. contract.