HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide administrative support in a fast-paced environment, and work closely with various teams to understand needs and execute special initiatives. An ideal candidate is the ultimate host - passionate about supporting others, resourceful, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, department websites, and other resources.
- Coordinate global Google calendar and department Google groups.
- Update and organize shared drives, files, and organizational charts.
- Support meeting preparation, including creating agendas and meeting recaps, distributing resources, and running technical aspects.
- Provide administrative support for Team Leaders, including scheduling and travel logistics, expense reports, and other special projects.
- Coordinate between your team and accounting, legal, graphic design, and internal communications as needed.
Team Communication and Morale
- Coordinate events to create meaningful moments for your teams including: dinners, happy hours, off-site meetings and activities, and recognition (celebrating team wins, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.).
- Partner with team leaders on communication efforts.
- Track success of communication efforts within the department.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and contribute to idea sessions.
- Keep shared resources up-to-date and make sure they are easy to find.
- Looks for ways to surprise and delight in day-to-day functions.
- Experience in administrative support, including calendaring, accounting, and event planning
- Track record of project management within a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional and courteous
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Attention to detail with strong follow-through
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- An eye for design in creating professional correspondence and presentations
- Strong computer skills, including Experience with Google Docs, MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, and Keynote
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.