HireArt is looking to hire a Field Operations Manager to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for training and managing a team of internal contractors and external partners, building a performance management process, and reporting results and insights. A successful candidate is bright, tenacious, organized, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment and building upon nascent processes.
- Manage a small team of internal contractors who collectively own administration of Field Operations.
- Develop and continuously update training documentation and best practices.
- Build performance tracking and reporting process.
- Continually improve management of field inspection operations using data-driven decision making.
- On-board and manage relationships with outside partners.
- Identify pain points in operations process, and find solutions via both operations and internal product tools.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years in project management, operations, tech or strategy consulting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach and manage others and clearly share insights with team
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with SQL a plus