Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping an innovative healthcare tech company find a Technical Recruiter. In this role, you'll drive recruiting support for the engineering, product, data science, and analytics teams through full-cycle hiring processes. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team, including strong technical sourcing/recruiting experience.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position and will be fully remote.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Drive the recruiting support for the engineering, product, data science, and analytics teams through full-cycle hiring processes.
- Create and own the candidate experience, ensuring the company's brand is strong throughout the recruiting process via clear communication and expectation-setting.
- Identify process improvement areas and share best practices with the rest of the talent and people ops team.
- Oversee multiple hiring pipelines while preserving data integrity, and keep our applicant tracking system up to date.
- Source active and passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, databases, and research.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Grow into a search expert for a functional area by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Partner with other talent team members to generate and iterate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Support the talent team's hiring metrics by ensuring accurate data in the ATS and staying close to team KPIs.
- Proactively build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, partnerships, and sourcing campaigns.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for junior to mid-level positions.
- Help strategize and execute the employment brand-related campaigns.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team, including strong technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience executing a sourcing outreach plan, building a pipeline development strategy, and managing relationships
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and other sourcing tools (LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.) to maintain a candidate pipeline
- Experience using data and metrics as a means to advise partners and make recommendations
- The ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and other technical resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team-oriented approach, and a desire to learn
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.