Expected Salary$50,000 - $60,000 per year
Job DescriptionAt Vesper, we’re powering the office of the future, utilizing a combination of technology and people to make offices more efficient, cost-effective, and employee-focused. Our commitment is to our clients, giving them back the time they need to focus on their businesses, while providing them with the peace of mind that comes with never having to worry about their offices again. We launched in New York in October 2015, and are backed by some of the best VCs and investors in the world.
Vesper Managers are at the front line of Vesper’s service, working directly with our client offices to ensure that they are running in peak condition. We’re looking for driven, enthusiastic self-starters who have strong attention to detail and excel at managing multiple tasks and projects at once. Strong preference for candidates with prior office management experience, and who are excited about the opportunity to revolutionize the way the job is done.
While most of your time will be spent with our clients, this role is much more than just managing offices. You’ll also be expected to contribute as a core member of our internal team, providing insights and perspective direct from our client offices. These learnings will be the foundation of our company’s strategy, and you’ll play a critical role in shaping the direction of our future growth and development.
- Manage multiple client office relationships, working directly with company management and employees to fulfill various service and supply requests
- Tasks may include: supplies procurement, vendor management, coordinating events, light HR support, and ad hoc administrative research
- Train client employees on using the Vesper software
- Work directly with COO and other Vesper Managers to Identify and implement operational best practices
- 5 years experience as an office manager or office coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with common computer applications, like Google Apps
- Demonstrated ability to excel in both in-person and remote work environments
- Attentive to detail, incredibly organized, and process-oriented
- Experience working at a technology startup, media agency, or financial services firm is strongly preferred
- Experience leading office management teams is strongly preferred
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn generous stock options in Vesper
- Flexible vacation policy
Vesper is the backbone of your office.
Our mission is to make your office an incredible place to work. We help companies get more done by running their offices smoothly and efficiently.
Every client gets a dedicated account manager, with 5+ years of office management experience, who provides a trusted, personal touch. Our core services are inventory and vendor management, office purchasing, event coordination, and administrative research.
Clients have 24/7 access to our online platform to make requests and keep track of how their offices are doing.
Vesper was built for your office by office managers. Founded in October of 2015, we are currently serving clients in NYC.