Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$80.00 - $90.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:7 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Product Strategic Partnerships Manager to help drive community product strategy through strategic partnerships with community leaders. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a decision-making/strategic management role within a large organization.
You will collect and synthesize product feedback from partners, translate this feedback into high-quality insights to inform product development across a variety of product teams, support early-stage product testing and adoption amongst community leaders, and optimize new experiences and processes to ensure our partners are successful. You will be the voice of community leaders that ensures the products we build are grounded in our partners’ needs, stories, and goals for their communities.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Product Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Help drive community product strategy through strategic partnerships with community leaders, both individuals and organizations.
- Develop and drive partner strategy to support community building.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategies to stakeholders.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Represent the company in external meetings with influential community leaders.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving technical and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR teams to launch products and partnerships.
- Bachelors degree in business, management, finance, economics, or a related subject
- Previous experience in a decision making/strategic management role within a large organization
- Relevant experience working with product, or partnership in consumer technology companies
- Experience defining, developing, and leading projects
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with the ability to develop cross-functional working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to collaborate with other business units and senior stakeholders
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for building communities and the power of people coming together
- 7+ years of work experience in a sales/business development/strategic partnerships or product/marketing role for a mobile, consumer technology company
- Experience building communities
- A strong passion and curiosity for innovative, mobile social products and their potential for transforming communities
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.