Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$73.00 - $83.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Consumer Product Marketing Manager to help drive marketing research insights, as well as develop and execute product adoption and lifecycle marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an analytical and creative marketer with 5+ years’ marketing experience and experience working closely with product teams.
As Consumer Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate closely with product management, product marketing, design, data science, and other cross-functional teams to support the launch and evolution of new community products.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using a test and learn approach, optimizing messaging, creative, and channels for awareness and adoption.
- Support research efforts that will help identify new product opportunities and inform marketing strategy.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure users feel safe and in control of their privacy.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader company ecosystem and landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Experience working with marketing and creative agencies to develop world-class campaigns
- Proven ability to launch campaigns in different markets around the world
- An understanding of the social media industry landscape
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product's lifecycle
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with consumer product marketing on social media products preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.