Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll ensure all details come together successfully for national programs that empower youth to explore and build skills in engineering and computer science.
We're seeking a Program Coordinator who can manage multiple projects and work streams, communicate effectively with diverse teams, and successfully mange and track program details and logistics. The ideal candidate also thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has a passion for creating access and equity in the technology industry.
- Work with vendors to plan, purchase, and process events and services.
- Coordinate engagement opportunities including guest speakers and field trips.
- Assist in managing program logistics (food, transit, coordinating speakers, etc) and fulfilling administrative needs.
- Ensure the implementation of policies and best practices.
- Help build positive relations with internal teams and external parties.
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agendas.
- Keep updated partner and site records to create reports or proposals.
- Support growth and program development.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience coordinating multiple projects/programs
- Experience in tech-driven environments
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Creative problem-solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.