Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $80.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an AR/VR Software Engineer to build and enhance the simulation pipeline in AR/VR research space. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of professional software programming experience in C++ and 3+ years of proven programming experience in unreal engine.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As AR/VR Software Engineer, you will:
- Build and enhance simulation pipelines for sensors.
- Evaluate, utilize, and debug unfamiliar software and software development kits (SDKs).
- Optimize CPU and memory performance of software pipelines.
- Collaborate in a team environment, working with researchers and software engineers.
- 7+ years of professional software programming experience in C++
- 3+ years of proven programming experience in Unreal Engine
- Experience with high performance, real-time environments such as video games, robotics, or high-speed image acquisition
- Experience with 3D geometry
- Experience in modeling, simulation, and validation of systems
- Proven ability to optimize algorithms using a variety of software and hardware acceleration techniques, including vectorization and GPGPU
- Experience working on AR/VR
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Redmond, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.