Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $32.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office Administrator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll support our client’s aggressive plans for growth. The ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for working in a startup environment.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
You'll have an opportunity to grow into a permanent position. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future in this high-tech, global startup company while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
You will get to work with many different people from C-suite executives to interns. No day will be the same - you will use your professional and people skills to manage front desk reception, travel coordination, spreadsheets, filing, and more.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Help organize conferences and events.
- Coordinate travel logistics with overseas personnel.
- Prepare and track purchase requisitions and expense claims.
- Schedule/coordinate interview appointments.
- Complete general clerical duties including mail sorting, shipping, and photocopying.
- Respond and resolve administrative/facilities problems and inquiries with your professional judgment.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Schedule/coordinate meetings, appointments, and light travel arrangements for employees.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Handle facilities support, notification, and reports.
- 2+ years of office experience, including travel arrangement and calendar management
- Experience answering phones and greeting clients
- A successful track record in project management
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Enthusiastic and personable demeanor
- Independent but also a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative in completing assigned work and projects
- Well organized and flexible
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.