Expected Salary$82 - $86 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Growth Manager, based on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus, to work on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll lead Facebook to its full potential in local markets in India. With a deep understanding of the local competitive and product landscape, you will determine product gaps, identify growth opportunities, drive execution of growth initiatives, and add value to the Facebook user experience. An ideal candidate is obsessed with technology, social media, and business strategy, and has a passion for making the world more connected.
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position in India and work to improve it.
- Partner with the Analytics organization to validate key findings with data.
- Provide market insights, and identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats relevant for Facebook's adoption.
- Explore, identify, and evaluate strategic growth opportunities.
- Ensure product is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in local markets.
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows.
- Track progress on market specific product improvements and measure impact.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into market specific product reviews.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent working experience
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills in the primary market language and English
- Product development and/or testing experience
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Good project/product management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working in startups / successful entrepreneurial adventures and/or working in a global company/environment highly desired
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.