Expected Salary$52 - $57 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll focus on new, high-priority initiatives for the Global Marketing and Sales department.
You'll work closely with internal teams and cross-functional partners to develop reporting and feedback processes, develop scalable content development workflows, manage vendors, and track and prioritize issues affecting projects.
We're seeking an experienced Project Manager with a background in software or systems engineering. You have strong communication and organizational skills, and can effectively analyze and problem-solve to ensure seamless execution.
- Form a strong process to report on shared goals, including metrics and feedback loops, within the team and with cross-functional partners.
- Develop a strong relationship with the localization team and drive localization tasks with high degree of independence and reliability.
- Collaborate with writers, marketers and web developers, across regional marketing teams.
- Develop scalable content development flows, including building infrastructural programs, to minimize repetitive content development and decrease time-to-market for content and design.
- Manage workstreams with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time.
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of issues that affect localized content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field
- 2+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or project/program management experience
- Experience managing large-scale projects and vendors
- Understanding of project management methodologies and content translation platforms
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building skills and the ability to stay focused under pressure
- PMP certification a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.