Expected Salary$16 per hour
HireArt is seeking responsible, thorough, and friendly individuals to work as Cleaning Associates at Breather's Washington D.C. offices on a temp-to-perm contract basis. Breather lets people book and unlock beautiful, private work and meeting spaces via their web and mobile apps.
As a Cleaning Associate, you'll be part of the Operations Team and help maintain the quality and cleanliness of a number of these unique, thoughtfully curated, while ensuring an exceptional experience for clients and their guests.
Following a schedule, you'll navigate from space to space at various locations in D.C. (typically by foot or public transport). You'll often be working independently, so it's crucial to be on time, make smart judgment calls, and escalate issues appropriately to management.
The ideal person will also be able to communicate effectively with the team to help reach and exceed goals and drive growth and high performance.
This is a full-time position (plus benefits), with 30-40 hours each week. Shifts are Monday-Friday (mornings and afternoons) with the potential to pick up evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Cleaning: Keep spaces fresh and clean by removing trash, wiping down surfaces, replenishing amenities, and keeping each space neat and tidy.
- Maintenance & Care: Ensure the quality of spaces by keeping an eye out for any maintenance issues, checking AV connections, and performing other job duties required to keep spaces as perfect as the day they were launched.
- Customer Service: Be friendly, welcoming, and helpful with our members, answering any questions or concerns to the best of your ability, and directing them to the appropriate channel when in doubt.
- Efficiency & Timeliness: Navigate from space to space within San Francisco with ease, following your schedule and arriving at each scheduled job on time.
- Independence & Problem-Solving: You'll often be working independently, so it's crucial to smart judgment calls and escalate issues appropriately to management.
- Communication & Teamwork: Communicate effectively with your team, and drive growth and high performance to reach and exceed team goals.
- Personable, reliable, and conscientious
- Tech savvy (smartphone/computer skills)
- Great time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to travel to locations throughout D.C.
- Able to work evenings and weekends, accommodating schedule changes as needed
- Commercial or residential cleaning experience a plus
- Hospitality or customer service experience - a huge plus!
- Company phone to use while working
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Group health insurance
- Annual health & wellness stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Free access to the Breather network of over 450 spaces (and growing, fast!)
Commitment: This is a full-time (30-40 hours per/week), temp-to-perm contract position based in Washington, D.C. Shifts are Monday-Friday (mornings and afternoons) with the potential to pick up evening and weekend hours as needed.
Breather lets you book and unlock beautiful, private work spaces via our web and mobile apps. We focus on giving people productive, quiet space, when and where they want it. We have big ambitions, and we’d love for you to help us achieve them! https://breather.com/