Expected Pay Rate:$52.00 - $57.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:11 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an AR/VR Sound Designer to be a pivotal part of creating immersive experiences, defining and raising the bar for AR/VR sound. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience in audio production for games and experience working with Unreal, Unity, and Perforce.
As AR/VR Sound Designer, you will:
- Design and implement custom sound for various AR/VR products and initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with existing team members to create unique sonic experiences using sound and music.
- Drive projects from inception to completion with little oversight.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment and collaborate with teams in other offices.
- 3+ years experience in audio production for games, primarily foley and sound design
- A track record of sound design for shipped AAA game titles
- Experience working with commercial audio middleware such as Wwise and FMOD
- Experience working with Unreal, Unity, and Perforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience mixing games
- Experience with VR audio, mobile platforms, and Nuendo
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 11-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.