HireArt is looking to hire an Internal Communications Specialist to work onsite at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be the voice of Airbnb to internal audiences, and work across multiple teams to improve communication materials and systems.
- Write, edit, review, and oversee release of internal communication documents, to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Enhance internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts and speeches.
- Ensure a “corporate voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal communication efforts with those who focus on external communications (i.e., marketing communications, investor relations).
- Work closely with executive management team and departments to keep abreast of company developments and trends.
- May assist with the development and implementation of new and existing communication vehicles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ yrs of professional experience developing corporate communications, preferably in employee or internal communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to internalize and convey the values and voice of the company
- Ability to take ownership of projects while being a team player!
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.