Expected Salary$33.00 - $36.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to work on-site at Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG)'s Jersey City office on a fulltime contract basis. We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful recruiter collaborates with hiring managers in designing and implementing the recruitment strategy, attracts candidates using various sources, and has proven the ability to screen, interview and assess the best candidates while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on, full-cycle recruitment: requisitions, posting, sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and offer letter generation.
- Developing and updating job descriptions.
- Pre-boarding tasks including checking references.
- Assisting with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of new ATS.
- Providing metrics and assisting with reporting.
- Undertaking tasks and ad-hoc projects as they are assigned related to strategic initiatives.
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices.
- Promoting and evangelizing the company’s values.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as an in-house Recruiter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can conduct different types of interviews
- Familiar with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Can maintain a high level of confidentiality and use sound judgment
- Organized and highly detailed oriented
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Desires to work on a team with a results-driven approach
- Takes pride in their work and is willing to go the extra mile
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Jersey City, NJ.
Insight Catastrophe Group (ICG) is the parent company of two growing organizations—SageSure Insurance Managers and Insight Catastrophe Managers. Together we provide innovative property insurance products and software solutions.
If helping to shape the future of an industry sounds exciting, and you prefer to work with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!