Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Media Operations Contractor (Spanish) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to improving content across social media platforms through providing support and innovative product solutions for public figures and media publishers.
As Media Operations Contractor, you’ll handle a high volume of tickets and manage communications, primarily via email, with Spanish-speaking content publishers and media partners. You’ll provide 1:1 support, gather feedback, and also execute outreach campaigns focused on creating and sustaining new partnerships.
We’re seeking a Media Operations Contractor with bilingual fluency in Spanish and English and a background in customer support and/or online operations. You’re an outstanding communicator both verbally and in writing, highly analytical and detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently as well as with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
This is a full-time contract position with a contract length of 7 months.
- Manage communications with media partners and resolve partner support requests.
- Assess, quantify, and implement workflow improvements to scale out support.
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners.
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to drive results
- Able to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones
Commitment: This is a full-time, 7-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.