Expected Salary$17.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking an intelligent self-starter to work part-time, on a contract basis, at Via's Washington, DC driver operations center. Via is a quickly expanding ride sharing app, and they're looking to add another Driver Partner Support Specialist with Amharic language skills to their team. In this role, you'll support Via's driver partners and day-to-day operations. You'll learn the ins and outs of growing a company from business development to operations management and beyond, while giving Via's driver partners an incredible experience.
In this role you will:
- Create and develop relationships with new driver partners
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Provide top notch support to our partners
- Bilingual fluency in Amharic and English
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
Commitment: This is a 25 hour per week part-time contract position.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.