Expected Salary$64 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Manager, Growth Marketing to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help manage strategic and operational aspects of marketing budget management and make analyses and recommendations to drive cost efficiency and user growth.
We’re seeking candidates with strong quantitative and project management skills, with experience in budget management and forecasting. The ideal candidate is also a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment, and communicate effectively with diverse teams and vendors.
- Lead collaboration with sourcing and legal teams to manage budget agreements.
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors, analyze bids, make recommendations, and ensure agreements are executed in a timely fashion.
- Manage vendor relationships by answering day-to-day questions, helping organize and prepare for quarterly business reviews, and resolving ad-hoc issues.
- Perform testing on new vendor services and onboarding to improve overall quality and drive cost savings.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics (quality, spending, volume).
- Identify and escalate issues related to bind health and stability.
- Work with analytic and engineering teams to resolve any technical business issues.
- 4+ years of project or program management experience
- Experience managing large budgets, including forecasting
- Experience managing multiple vendors, including onboarding and negotiating
- Very comfortable with numbers and proficient in doing quantitative analysis
- Self-starter with the ability to flourish in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with a BI or dashboarding tool (e.g. Tableau)